- Development - We are developing steadily
- Efficiency - Using resources to create value
- Customer-oriented - Customer keeps us active
- Teamwork - A driving force to reach the goal
- Respect - Road to successful cooperation
Evopipes – a dedicated team of professionals in combination with state-of-the-art technology in polymer pipe production.
With the HQ in Latvia, we supply clients’ requests around the world.
We focus on designing advanced pipeline products that increase work efficiency in the field of installing and exploiting pipe systems.
Evopipes is a part of Radius Group - an international market leader in engineered pipeline solutions. Employing over 900 skilled individuals, the Group operates in the UK, Austria, Poland, China, and Latvia and exports to more than 20 countries worldwide.
Evopipes mostly operate in the Baltic states and Nordic regions.
Who do we want to be like?
Priority choice for the partners in the construction industry in the Baltics and Nordic regions.
What do we do and why?
We create quality products and solutions that improve the efficiency of customers' operations during the construction and use of pipe systems. To succeed- we have established a team of highly qualified, socially protected, and responsible employees.
We have set values on which our decision-making process is based. We believe that a unified value system creates a stable team and successful achievement of goals.
This Code of Ethics has been developed by the EVOPIPES team and approved by the EVOPIPES management.
- Incoming raw material control
- Incoming complementary parts control from subcontractors
- Production control
- Ultrasound system control of product parameters
- Online production video/picture control
- Product control in our laboratories onsite
- Third body inspections