If you have additional questions about how we process your personal data or, if you wish to forward us requests for exercising the rights involved in personal data processing, please contact us using the contact details provided in the section “Contact information”.
Personal Data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), the Personal Data Protection Law, and other laws and regulations.
2. Contact information
Langervaldes 2a, Jelgava, LV-3002, Latvia
Tel: +371 63 094 300
3. Terms and definitions
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 .
You (as data subject) – a natural person – an existing or potential client, or client`s representative, or partner`s representative. A natural person whose data is or might be processed by Evopipes.
Personal Data – means any information related to an identified or identifiable data subject.
We – SIA Evopipes – a legal person who may mean Evopipes within this Policy.
4. Legal bases and purposes of processing Personal Data
Personal Data processing is based on SIA Evopipes (hereinafter Evopipes) legitimate interests which are balanced against the Client`s and Partner`s data subject`s interests and rights.
Evopipes may process Personal data for such purposes and based on such legal bases:
Collected personal data
Provision of services and sales of products to natural persons. Name, e-mail, address, telephone number, bank account. Data processing is legal because necessary for the performance of agreements. GDPR, article 6 (1)(b). Provision of services and sales of products to legal persons.
Contact details of the legal person`s representative: name, e-mail, telephone number, job position.
Data processing is legal because necessary for the performance of agreements. GDPR, article 6 (1)(b). To perform a legal obligation applicable to Evopipes.
Name, e-mail, address, telephone number.
Data processing legal basis is GDPR article 6 (1)(c). For marketing needs. We may send you commercial notices, invite you to seminars organized by Evopipes and send you materials from our organized events. Name, e-mail, address, telephone number. Depending on the legal relationship between you and SIA Evopipes, the legal basis is GDPR article 6 (1)(a), or GDPR article 6 (1)(b), or GDPR article 6 (1)(f). Ensuring security on Evopipes territory. Security camera recordings. Read the separate section on using security cameras “video-surveillance”. Provision of website. Data collected with cookies. Read the separate section on using cookies.
5. How do we collect Personal Data
We may acquire your personal data in one of the ways provided hereinafter:
- in the process of signing an agreement, by acquiring data from you;
- on our website evopipes.lv, by using cookies;
- from security cameras records;
- form credit history databases.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
Evopipes does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when possessing the legitimate right under applicable law or there is obtained the consent of the data subject.
7. Automated individual decision making
Evopipes do not use Your data for adopting automated decisions.
8. Retention period
Evopipes stores and processes Personal Data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- there is a contract in force between Evopipes and Client or Partner;
- as long as Evopipes or Client, or Partner can exercise their legitime interests in line with external law and regulations;
- as long as Evopipes has a legal obligation to store data (for example, in accordance with the Accounting law);
- while there is valid your consent to the respective Personal Data processing.
9. Your rights as a data subject
You have rights:
- to access Your Personal data by requesting information about which Personal Data Evopipes is processing (GDPR article 15);
- to rectification if Your Personal data is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete (GDPR article 16);
- to limit the processing of your Personal Data until the lawfulness of your Personal Data processing is verified (GDPR article 16);
- to erasure Your Personal data (GDPR article 17);
- to request notification regarding the rectification, limitation or erasure of your Personal Data (GDPR article 19);
- to lodge a complaint to State Data Inspection (dvi.gov.lv).
To exercise the rights pertaining to the processing of personal data or to submit requests concerning the processing of personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided in section “Contact information”.
Evopipes is using surveillance cameras on the premises and territory of the company for the safety reasons of employees, visitors, premises and assets, defending Evopipes legal claims and legitimate interests.
The legal basis for the use of video surveillance cameras is Evopipes legitimate interests under GDPR article 6(1)(f).
The data obtained from video surveillance is stored for up to 30 days, after - being automatically deleted. Access to video-surveillance recordings is limited to a group of people who require access strictly in relation to the performance of their duties.
Cookies are small files of letters and digits, which are sent to your device while visiting a website, and which the website saves to your device when you open the page. During the next visit time cookies are sent back to the website, and it recognizes the cookies. Cookies can be used to track the pages you visit on the webpage, save the information you enter and remember your preferences.
Private policy enter into force on July 1, 2022, and the latest version is available on the website: www.evopipes.lv .