EVOCAB FLEX FR UV 0H
Flexible, halogen-free conduits with UV-stabilisation
Comp. strength: 750 N/5cm, DN/OD 75, 110, 160
Corrugated double-wall pipes EVOCAB FLEX FR UV 0H for power cables and wire protection and insulation in direct UV exposure and inside the buildings.
Each coil is fixed with polypropylene band. Coils are positioned on pallets and stretchpacked for comfortable handling.
- Available sizes: 75, 110, 160 [mm]
- Available in rolls of 50 or 25 [m], depending on the diameter of the conduit
- Long-term durability and abrasion resistance
- Pipes provide long-lasting, corrosion-free service
- No need for servicing (repainting, removal of rust)
- Quick and cheap installation
- Self-extinguishing, designed for installation in public buildings
Mechanical protection and insulation of power cables and wires during the establishment of:
- Safe connections and installation at electric power substations;
- Cable connections between storeys;
- Connections of buildings to electrical power networks;
- Transition of overhead lines to underground cable networks;
- Mechanical protection of power cables inside buildings.
EVOCAB FLEX FR UV is produced in coil lengths of 25 and 50 metres with pre-installed pulling wire.
The product is additionally labelled with a yellow stripe and product identification information: “FR UV 0H, 750N EN 61386-22”.
- Long term UV resistance (more than 10 years)
- Self-extinguishing, designed for installations in public buildings
- Increased fire resistance
- Low smoke emission
- Made from flame retarding PP-based compound
- Temperature resistance from -40 °C to +90 °C
Pipe dimensions Dimensions DN75 DN110 DN160 Outer Ø [mm] 75 110.1 160 Inner Ø [mm] 62.1 93.1 136.9 Length [m] 50 50 25 Bend radius min. [m] 0.23 0.23 0.28
R- Bend radius
D- Bend diameter
The EVOCAB protection pipes are manufactured in compliance with standards:
- EN 61386-1:2018
- EN 61386-22:2004+AC/A11:2011
- EN 60754-1:2015
- EN 60754-2:2015
|Code||DN/OD||Length [m]||Pack [m]||Truck load [m]|
|EVOCAB FR-UV 0H|
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.