Medium resistance, flexible, halogen-free conduits
Comp. strength: 750 N/5cm, Classification: 33433
EVOEL FM-0H-SMART is flexible, reinforced, halogen-free electrical installation conduit made of a special grey (RAL 7037) plastic material, with an orange inner gliding layer.
The conduit features a medium mechanical resistance, a high thermal resistance, and a very high flexibility at constant cross-section parameters.
- Available sizes: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 [mm]
- Available in rolls of 100, 50 or 25 [m], depending on the diameter of the conduit
- Internal layer offers outstanding gliding properties
- Extended cable pulling distances
- Reduced installation time
- Conduit is from halogen-free material
Due to the use of the halogen-free, thermally resistant material, the conduits are suitable for simple concealed installations as well as for installations in hollow walls, partitions, and suspended ceilings in public buildings: schools, kindergartens, hospitals, hotels, theatres, cinemas, museums, stadiums, arenas, shopping-centres, airports, railway terminals, and office buildings.
- Installations in hollow walls
- Concealed and exposed installations
- Installations in wooden floors, dry concrete and keramzite
- Power distribution rooms and substations
- Private buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Public buildings
- Multi-apartment buildings, more than 5 floors
- Material - a special plastic (halogen-free)
- Compression strength- medium 750 N/5cm
- Impact strength- medium
- Temperature resistance from -25°C to +105°C
- Non flame propagator, self-extinguishing
Pipe dimensions Dimensions DN16 DN20 DN25 DN32 DN40 DN50 Outer Ø [mm] 16 20 25 32 40 50 Inner Ø [mm] 11.1 14.5 18.4 23.9 30.7 39.4 Bend radius ≥ [mm] 70 90 110 130 170 220
R- Bend radius
D- Bend diameter
The SMART conduits are manufactured in compliance with standards:
- EN 61386-1:2018
- EN 61386-22:2004+AC/A11:2011
- EN 60754-1:2015
- EN 60754-2:2015
|Code||DN/OD||Length [m]||On pallet [m]|
* Available with a metal wire for pulling of cables.
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.