Medium resistance, sheathed, flexible, halogen-free conduits
Comp. strength: 750 N/5cm, Classification: 33433
EVOEL FM-0H-SMART is flexible conduit made of a special, halogen-free material, ideally suitable for installations in concrete.
The special structure of the inner surface of the conduit with outstanding gliding properties allows to considerably extend the cable-pulling distances and reduce the length of installation work.
- Available sizes: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 [mm]
- Available in rolls of 100, 50 or 25 [m], depending on the diameter of the conduit
- Internal layer offers outstanding gliding properties
- Extended cable pulling distances
- Reduced installation time
- Conduit is from halogen-free material
The conduits are specifically recommended for installations in concrete, can be used for installations in hollow walls, partitions, or suspended ceilings.
Conduits of this type are the best solution for exposed and concealed installations, underground installations, connection of equipment or machine tools in schools, kindergartens, hospitals, hotels, theatres, cinemas, museums, stadiums, arenas, shopping-centres, airports, railway terminals, and office buildings.
- Installations in concrete of all types
- Installations in hollow walls
- Concealed and exposed installations
- Installations in wooden floors and keramzite
- Power distribution rooms and substations
- Private buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Public buildings
- Multi-apartment buildings, more than 5 floors
The colour of the cable sheath is light grey (RAL 7035) with an orange inner gliding layer.
- Material - a special sheathed plastic (halogen-free)
- Compression strength- medium 750 N/5cm
- Impact strength- medium
- Temperature resistance from -25°C to +105°C
- Non flame propagator, self-extinguishing
Pipe dimensions Dimensions DN16 DN20 DN25 DN32 DN40 DN50 Outer Ø [mm] 16 20 25 32 40 50 Inner Ø [mm] 11.1 14.5 18.4 23.9 30.7 39.4 Bend radius ≥ [mm] 70 90 110 130 170 220
R- Bend radius
D- Bend diameter
The SMART conduits are manufactured in compliance with standards:
- EN 61386-1:2018
- EN 61386-22:2004+AC/A11:2011
|Code||DN/OD||Length [m]||On pallet [m]|
* Available with a metal wire for pulling of cables.
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.