Medium resistance, flexible, halogen-free conduits with UV-stabilisation
Comp. strength: 750 N/5cm, Classification: 33433
EVOEL FMs-UV-0H-SMART is flexible electrical installation conduit made of a special, halogen-free material and ideally suitable for outdoor installations exposed to direct sunlight. The conduit features high resistance to impacts.
The special structure of the inner surface of the conduit with outstanding gliding properties allows to considerably extend the cable-pulling distances and reduce the length of installation work.
- Available sizes: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 [mm]
- Available in rolls of 50 and 25 [m], depending on the diameter of the conduit
- Outer sheath is specially modified for resistance against UV radiation
- Internal layer offers outstanding gliding properties
- Extended cable pulling distances
- Reduced installation time
- Conduit is from halogen-free material
The conduits are specifically recommended for outdoor installations, can be used for installations in hollow walls, partitions, or suspended ceilings in public buildings: schools, kindergartens, hospitals, hotels, theatres, cinemas, museums, stadiums, arenas, shoppingcentres, airports, railway stations, and office buildings. The conduit withstands long-term exposure to sunlight.
UV-resistance is guaranteed for 10 years. Especially suitable for protection of facade lighting cables.
- Outdoor installations exposed to direct UV radiation
- Installations in hollow walls
- Concealed and exposed installations
- Installations in wooden floors, dry concrete and keramzite
- Power distribution rooms and substations
- Private buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Public buildings
- Multi-apartment buildings, more than 5 floors
The colour of the sheath of the conduits is black (RAL 9004), with an orange inner gliding layer.
- Material - a special UV resistant plastic (halogen-free)
- Compression strength- medium 750 [N/5cm]
- Impact strength- medium
- Temperature resistance from -25°C to +105°C
- Non flame propagator, self-extinguishing
Pipe dimensions Dimensions DN16 DN20 DN25 DN32 DN40 DN50 Outer Ø [mm] 16 20 25 32 40 50 Inner Ø [mm] 10.8 13.6 17.8 23.1 30 38.4 Bend radius ≥ [mm] 110 140 160 180 200 300
R- Bend radius
D- Bend diameter
The SMART conduits are manufactured in compliance with standards:
- EN 61386-1:2018
- EN 61386-22:2004+AC/A11:2011
|Code||DN/OD||Length [m]||On pallet [m]|
* Available with a metal wire for pulling of cables.
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.