Medium resistance, rigid, halogen-free conduits
Comp. strength: 750 N/5cm, Classification: 33431
EVOEL SM-OH is rigid, halogen-free electrical installation conduit made of a special, grey (RAL 7037) plastic.
The conduit features a medium mechanical resistance and is manufactured in straight 3 [m] bars.
- Available sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63 [mm]
- Available pipe length 3 [m]
The conduits are recommended for safe exposed installations in industrial buildings as well as for use in engineering and anywhere with aggressive substances in the atmosphere. The conduits are specifically recommended for use in low temperatures as well as in public buildings: schools, kindergartens, hospitals, hotels, theatres, cinemas, museums, stadiums, arenas, shopping-centres, airports, railway terminals, and office buildings.
- Installations in hollow walls
- Concealed and exposed installations
- Installations in wooden floors, dry concrete and keramzite
- Power distribution rooms and substations
- Private buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Public buildings
- Multi-apartment buildings, more than 5 floors
- Material- halogen-free plastic
- Compression strength- medium 750 [N/5cm]
- Impact strength- medium 2J [2kg/100mm]
- Temperature resistance from - 25°C to +60°C
- Non flame propagator, self-extinguishing
Pipe dimensions Dimensions DN20 DN25 DN32 DN40 DN50 DN63 Outer Ø [mm] 20 25 32 40 50 63 Inner Ø [mm] 16.8 21.5 28 35.5 45.2 57.8 Length [m] 3 3 3 3 3 3
The EVOEL conduits are manufactured in compliance with standards:
- EN 61386-1:2018
- EN 61386-21:2004+AC/A11:2011
|Code||DN/OD||Pack [m]||Truck load [m]|
|EVOEL SM-0H Gray|
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.