Cable connection chamber
Cable connection chamber TC 906.800.650 is made of polypropylene (PP).
The welded on square base (1000 × 1000 mm) secures the chamber in soil.
- Large inside diameter (ID 800 mm) gives large work space
- Easy transportation and handling — no need of crane on construction site
- Fast creation of connection holes from inside (crown-drilling)
- High resistance to corrosion and chemical substances
- Long service life (>50 years)
- Shaft ring stiffness SN4.
- Telecommunication networks
- Optical cable lines
- Electro cable lines
- Railroad signalisation
- Street lighting
According to EN124, chamber is meant for use with:
- B125 (125 kN = 12.5 t) cast iron manhole cover. Suitable for use in the following areas:
- pedestrian zones and similar areas
- parking areas or parking area pavements.
- A15 (15 kN = 1.5 t) PE cover. Suitable for use in following areas:
- pedestrian and cycling zones
- green areas (no traffic).
The chamber cannot be used under streets/roads/carriageways.
- Outer diameter — 906 [mm]
- Inner diameter — 800 [mm]
- Height — 650 [mm] (any height possible on demand)
- Welded square base (thickness: 8 mm) — 1000 × 1000 [mm]
|Stationary type round cast iron chamber frame and cover DN 700 [mm]||820215600ST7100021|
|Stationary type round polyethylene frame and cover DN 700 [mm]||on request|
|Reinforced concrete support ring DN 875/615 [mm], h=100 [mm]||on request|
|Steel support ring flanges||8210760000000000|
|PP corrugated height-adjustment shaft, DN/ID 800 [mm], h=650[mm]||901010151000090|
|PP corrugated height-adjustment shaft, DN/ID 800 [mm], h=800[mm]||9010101510000B0|
|PP corrugated height-adjustment shaft, DN/ID 800 [mm], h=1000[mm]||901010151000050|
|PP corrugated height-adjustment shaft, DN/ID 800 [mm], h=1200[mm]||901010151000010|
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.