Modular cable connection chamber
RadBox features modular design — interconnectable panels allow construction of chambers of any size.
Double wall structure ensures excellent mechanical protection and impact resistance.
Any combination possible of panels possible in dimensions up 2 × 2 × 1.5 [m] (height). Panel height 500 or 150 [mm]. Height of interconnected panels reduces by 30 [mm]. Larger sizes available on demand.
- Quick installation
- Chambers of any size are possible
- Simple design
- No need for lifting machinery for construction
- Convenient packing
- High strength ratio
- Easy installation and sealing of cable inlets
- Excellent chemical durability and resistance to environmental impact
- Connection chambers for all types of direct buried networks and utilities
- Perfect for non-standard (unusually sized) chamber projects
- Dimensions of standard solutions up to 2 × 2 × 1.5 m, larger sizes available on demand
- Material: Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Vertical load strength 40 t (12.5 t for 600 × 600 mm and smaller chambers)
|Chamber inner dimensions [mm]|
Product pictures are provided for informative purposes only.
Proportions and colours of the original production may differ from the pictures.